We're looking for a self employed consultant to work as an Associate for a very well respected consultancy.
This is a specialised role and would suit someone with strong experience in engineering or manufacturing. We're particularly looking for someone who can provide expert advice on machinery safety including:
- PUWER assessment and machinery risk assessment.
- Supply of Machinery Regs, EHSR’s and CE marking (including complex machines and production lines).
- Machine Guarding advice/guidance and compliance with the relevant international standards – A, B & C types
- Knowledge of safety integrity level and reliability.
- Machine tool safety – Milling , Grinding, Turning etc
- Second hand machines.